Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Here cometh April...

Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever.
--Charles Lamb
I've been fighting some sort of tummy bug for the last few days. I was feeling better today and ventured into work, but tonight, my stomach is a little "off," so I'm sipping some "Feel Better" herbal tea. It seems to be working...so far.

Spring is here, at least on the calendar. Hoping for warmer weather--and soon. At least we're seeing a bit more of the sun these days. But what's with the snow on my car this morning?

As I type this, I'm watching one of my favorite Cary Grant movies...and perhaps one of my favorite movies with anyone in it. People Will Talk is a wonderful movie. Check it on on Netflix. It's quite inspirational.

I attended some pretty inspirational services this weekend--at All Saints in East Lansing (my home church), and at Trinity Grand Ledge. I also had the chance to catch a baseball game and see Lake Michigan. Something about beaches--whether it's the ocean or one of our Great Lakes--that makes everything right, at least for the time I'm there.

But even that wouldn't override the digestive problems and the bit of vertigo.

I'm a bit better, as I said, but I think it'll be an early night for me once more. I had a very productive day at work today, and that helped me ignore how I was really feeling.

So...good night and sleep tight!

No comments: